With the contribution of Asia Centre’s president : Jean-François Di Meglio This timely book examines the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), assessing its effect on the international economic order and global governance more broadly. Through a variety of qualitative case…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?
- Why the EU lacks behind China in AI development – Analysis and solutions to enhance EU’s AI strategy
- Prayuth and the Art of Survival
- Le mouvement paysan indien: raisons d’être et interrogations politiques
- Looking Ahead, Southeast Asia After the Coup d’État in Myanmar