Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
The Débats Asie were created in 2006 with the purpose of sharing the experience and expertise of business leaders, academics, media, institutional and civil society representatives from Europe or Asia.
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific
- The Republic of Korea: key actor in North-East Asia
- Memo – China-Pakistan relations: “China Pakistan Economic Corridor” (CPEC) and beyond – Dr. Rifaat Hussain
- Democracy, Indonesian Military and 2019 Elections – Dr. Yohanes Sulaiman