Uh Oh. Something is missing. Try double checking things.
The Débats Asie were created in 2006 with the purpose of sharing the experience and expertise of business leaders, academics, media, institutional and civil society representatives from Europe or Asia.
- Memo – China-Pakistan relations: “China Pakistan Economic Corridor” (CPEC) and beyond – Dr. Rifaat Hussain
- Democracy, Indonesian Military and 2019 Elections – Dr. Yohanes Sulaiman
- Memo – Maritime and Environmental Security in the South China sea: a Philippine Perspective – Prof. Jay Batongbacal
- 2019 Election in Thailand and Year Forward – Dr. Punchada Sirivunnabood
- India’s foreign policy under Modi’s second term: Risks and opportunities