The only publication in Europe to originate exclusively from Chinese sources, China Analysis – Les Nouvelles de Chine exposes the points of view of leading figures in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan on the domestic politics and economy of China, strategic questions in Asia, Taiwanese political life and international affairs. The writers, all experts from a variety of disciplines treating Chinese affairs, offer their critical analyses and points of view.
- India’s foreign policy under Modi’s second term: Risks and opportunities
- Abe’s Coast Guard Diplomacy in Southeast Asia – Jay Tarriela
- Memo – Southeast Asia and the BRI – Annual Seminar
- [EN] Newsletter #29 – January 2019
- Transnational Security in the Sulu Sea: Something New or Something Old? – Joseph Franco