The only publication in Europe to originate exclusively from Chinese sources, China Analysis – Les Nouvelles de Chine exposes the points of view of leading figures in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan on the domestic politics and economy of China, strategic questions in Asia, Taiwanese political life and international affairs. The writers, all experts from a variety of disciplines treating Chinese affairs, offer their critical analyses and points of view.
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?
- Why the EU lacks behind China in AI development – Analysis and solutions to enhance EU’s AI strategy