The only publication in Europe to originate exclusively from Chinese sources, China Analysis – Les Nouvelles de Chine exposes the points of view of leading figures in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong and Taiwan on the domestic politics and economy of China, strategic questions in Asia, Taiwanese political life and international affairs. The writers, all experts from a variety of disciplines treating Chinese affairs, offer their critical analyses and points of view.
- Thailand: The Making of a Near-Antarctic State
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!