Summary – ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AFFAIRS – Growing confusion in domestic politics Continuity in post-Obama relations with the United States – POINTS OF VIEW ON CURRENT AFFAIRS – Nakagawa Hidenao and Tahara Sôichirô, “In the next elections, I will propose…
Japan Analysis – La Lettre du Japon has been a pioneering news bulletin on current political, economic and security debates in Japan and within its decision-making circles, placing those issues in their national context and in their historical background. While identifying new trends and current affairs in Japan, the authors go beyond the news to offer readers a tool for assessing the deep structural mutations, sometimes unfamiliar to the public, of the third economic power.
- Thailand: The Making of a Near-Antarctic State
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!