Summary – ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AFFAIRS – Growing confusion in domestic politics Continuity in post-Obama relations with the United States – POINTS OF VIEW ON CURRENT AFFAIRS – Nakagawa Hidenao and Tahara Sôichirô, “In the next elections, I will propose…
Japan Analysis – La Lettre du Japon has been a pioneering news bulletin on current political, economic and security debates in Japan and within its decision-making circles, placing those issues in their national context and in their historical background. While identifying new trends and current affairs in Japan, the authors go beyond the news to offer readers a tool for assessing the deep structural mutations, sometimes unfamiliar to the public, of the third economic power.
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?
- Why the EU lacks behind China in AI development – Analysis and solutions to enhance EU’s AI strategy