Summary – ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AFFAIRS – Growing confusion in domestic politics Continuity in post-Obama relations with the United States – POINTS OF VIEW ON CURRENT AFFAIRS – Nakagawa Hidenao and Tahara Sôichirô, “In the next elections, I will propose…
Japan Analysis – La Lettre du Japon has been a pioneering news bulletin on current political, economic and security debates in Japan and within its decision-making circles, placing those issues in their national context and in their historical background. While identifying new trends and current affairs in Japan, the authors go beyond the news to offer readers a tool for assessing the deep structural mutations, sometimes unfamiliar to the public, of the third economic power.
- Democracy, Indonesian Military and 2019 Elections – Dr. Yohanes Sulaiman
- Memo – Maritime and Environmental Security in the South China sea: a Philippine Perspective – Prof. Jay Batongbacal
- 2019 Election in Thailand and Year Forward – Dr. Punchada Sirivunnabood
- India’s foreign policy under Modi’s second term: Risks and opportunities
- Abe’s Coast Guard Diplomacy in Southeast Asia – Jay Tarriela