Korea Analysis is a topical journal, produced on the model of the two existing journals of Asia Centre, China Analysis and Japan Analysis. Some of its articles are based on local sources (Korean newspapers, websites, reviews, etc.), others are articles by or interviews of Korean academics or opinion leaders. Article topics are drawn directly from Korean current affairs, and within heated themes in the Korean press. It relays and analyzes the Korean view on the country’s and the peninsula’s current events. More precisely, Korea Analysis covers a number of topics, including subjects related to Korean society, economics, and politics, North Korea, inter-Korean relations, geopolitics and international relations in the Korean peninsula and in the Pacific region.
France will be hosting the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), from November 30th to December 11th, 2015. COP 21 will be a crucial conference, as…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping