Korea Analysis is a topical journal, produced on the model of the two existing journals of Asia Centre, China Analysis and Japan Analysis. Some of its articles are based on local sources (Korean newspapers, websites, reviews, etc.), others are articles by or interviews of Korean academics or opinion leaders. Article topics are drawn directly from Korean current affairs, and within heated themes in the Korean press. It relays and analyzes the Korean view on the country’s and the peninsula’s current events. More precisely, Korea Analysis covers a number of topics, including subjects related to Korean society, economics, and politics, North Korea, inter-Korean relations, geopolitics and international relations in the Korean peninsula and in the Pacific region.
France will be hosting the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), from November 30th to December 11th, 2015. COP 21 will be a crucial conference, as…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?