Korea Analysis is a topical journal, produced on the model of the two existing journals of Asia Centre, China Analysis and Japan Analysis. Some of its articles are based on local sources (Korean newspapers, websites, reviews, etc.), others are articles by or interviews of Korean academics or opinion leaders. Article topics are drawn directly from Korean current affairs, and within heated themes in the Korean press. It relays and analyzes the Korean view on the country’s and the peninsula’s current events. More precisely, Korea Analysis covers a number of topics, including subjects related to Korean society, economics, and politics, North Korea, inter-Korean relations, geopolitics and international relations in the Korean peninsula and in the Pacific region.
France will be hosting the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), from November 30th to December 11th, 2015. COP 21 will be a crucial conference, as…
- [EN] Newsletter #29 – January 2019
- Transnational Security in the Sulu Sea: Something New or Something Old? – Joseph Franco
- #11 – Southeast Asia Observatory : Newsletter – Nov. 2018
- The Strategy and Tactics of Myanmar COIN Strategy since 2010
- Asia Trends #4 – Autumn 2018 – Trade Dynamics and Tensions in Asia