Roundtable n°6 of the China Observatory, 23 Novembre, 2015, with Pr. Yitzhak Shichor (University of Haifa) “China and the Syrian crisis” could appear as a relatively narrow research topic. However, it has profound ramifications for China’s foreign policy, particularly in…
Strategic Observatory of China.
The China Observatory aims at providing analysis on China’s growing power.
A new three-year Observatory began in March 2015, directed by Prof. Jean-Pierre Cabestan, for the Directorate General for International Relations and Strategy (DGRIS) of the Ministry of Armed Forces. This programme deals with various issues: China’s foreign policy and security strategy, China’s position in the Middle-East, the evolution of the PRC / Taiwan relationship, China’s domestic and security policy (Belt and Road Initiative), and China’s relations with the great powers (USA, Russia, Japan, India, the EU…)
- India’s foreign policy under Modi’s second term: Risks and opportunities
- Abe’s Coast Guard Diplomacy in Southeast Asia – Jay Tarriela
- Memo – Southeast Asia and the BRI – Annual Seminar
- [EN] Newsletter #29 – January 2019
- Transnational Security in the Sulu Sea: Something New or Something Old? – Joseph Franco