Roundtable n°6 of the China Observatory, 23 Novembre, 2015, with Pr. Yitzhak Shichor (University of Haifa) “China and the Syrian crisis” could appear as a relatively narrow research topic. However, it has profound ramifications for China’s foreign policy, particularly in…
Strategic Observatory of China.
The China Observatory aims at providing analysis on China’s growing power.
A new three-year Observatory began in March 2015, directed by Prof. Jean-Pierre Cabestan, for the Directorate General for International Relations and Strategy (DGRIS) of the Ministry of Armed Forces. This programme deals with various issues: China’s foreign policy and security strategy, China’s position in the Middle-East, the evolution of the PRC / Taiwan relationship, China’s domestic and security policy (Belt and Road Initiative), and China’s relations with the great powers (USA, Russia, Japan, India, the EU…)
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping