Note n°14 of the China Observatory, by Obert Hodzi (post-doctoral researcher, University of Helsinki, Finland) South Sudan, the newest country in Africa has seemingly become China’s test ground for its foreign policy and security strategies. The complexity of South Sudan’s…
Western hopes that China will take greater responsibility for dealing with international crises are likely to be dashed, according to the latest issue of China Analysis published by the European Council on Foreign Relations and the Asia Centre. The paper…
The number and nature of international rankings published in large-circulation magazines have grown significantly in importance in the last fifteen years. They now cover a multiplicity of topicsdomains and are structured around criteria ranging from gross domestic product and the…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?