Roundtable n°7 of the China Observatory, 26 January, 2016, with Dr. Jagannath P. Panda (East Asia Centre, IDSA, New Delhi) Over the past decades, the nature, composition, structure and function of Asia-Pacific institutions have changed. For instance, the Association of…
- India’s climate change approach: what to expect
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…