Thursday, 21 November 2019 Paris, 75115 Based on a “shared heritage” in the Pacific, French President Emmanuel Macron had outlined in 2018 projects to strengthen cooperation with India and Australia upon security, economy and environment matters. As Chinese influence…
Note n°12 of the China Observatory, by Rowan Callick (Beijing-based China Correspondent of The Australian newspaper) China and Australia personify the odd couple. In almost every way, they offer contrasts rather than commonalities – in culture, history, population size and…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping