With the contribution of Asia Centre’s president : Jean-François Di Meglio This timely book examines the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), assessing its effect on the international economic order and global governance more broadly. Through a variety of qualitative case…
Belt And Road initiative.
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific
- The Republic of Korea: key actor in North-East Asia
- Memo – China-Pakistan relations: “China Pakistan Economic Corridor” (CPEC) and beyond – Dr. Rifaat Hussain
- Democracy, Indonesian Military and 2019 Elections – Dr. Yohanes Sulaiman