Roundtable n°13 of the China Observatory, 27 September, 2016, with Jayadeva Ranade (Centre for China Analysis and Strategy) and Jean-Luc Racine (CNRS/Asia Centre), chaired by Prashant Kumar Singh (East Asia Centre, Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA)). Discussant: Jean-François Huchet…
All geopolitical developments in Asia are closely linked to China’s new neighbourhood policy. Over the past decade, relations between China and its neighbours have undergone dramatic changes. China’s emphasis on developing a favourable regional environment has been replaced by a…
The Chinese – Japanese dispute over the Senkaku/Diaoyu islands has the potential to fundamentally transform international politics in Asia. A diplomatic crisis has erupted after a series of incidents over the past few months. The latest issue of China Analysis,…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?