Thursday, 21 November 2019 Paris, 75115 Based on a “shared heritage” in the Pacific, French President Emmanuel Macron had outlined in 2018 projects to strengthen cooperation with India and Australia upon security, economy and environment matters. As Chinese influence…
Memo of the annual seminar of the Observatory, 21 January, 2019, in partnership with Irsem. With Prof. Jay Batongbacal (University of the Philippines, Institute for Maritime Affairs and law of the Sea), Dr Vannarith Chheang (ISEAS-NTU-AVI), Emmanuel Dubois de Prisque…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?