All geopolitical developments in Asia are closely linked to China’s new neighbourhood policy. Over the past decade, relations between China and its neighbours have undergone dramatic changes. China’s emphasis on developing a favourable regional environment has been replaced by a…
China has set its sights on Central Asia, triggering a new Great Game for power in a region where Europe, Russia and the US have all long sought influence. As the five Central Asian states become increasingly important as a…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping