Although the declining Yen seen in late December 2012 initially corresponded to a correction, the current monetary policy of competitive devaluation used by Japan to take the country out of its deflationary spiral is worrying. Beyond the controversial reactions to…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping