China’s rapid economic growth has led to technical developments which have been overcoming bureaucratic rigidity by circumventing it. Chinese web-based companies like Alibaba are revolutionising internet payment and bypassing the state banking system. Social media sites are creating online space…
JA 33 – National and International Challenges for the Special Law on Protecting State Secrets – April 2014
The vote held on 6 December 2013 for the Special Law on Protecting State Secrets (tokutei himitsu hogo hô) has been surrounded by a lively debate in Japan: both the Japanese political left and right have not hesitated to define…
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?