Table of contents – Editorial – – Trends: DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT IN ASIA – Disaster Resilience in ASEAN: Looking Back and Looking Forward (Eula Bianca Villar) From Unruly Subjects to Influential Stakeholders: the Changing Role of Companies in India’s Environmental…
France will be hosting the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), from November 30th to December 11th, 2015. COP 21 will be a crucial conference, as…
China has begun to take action to turn the tide against pollution and unconstrained carbon emissions. For the Chinese people, their polluted environment is of course an even more urgent issue than the longer-term problem of carbon emissions and climate…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping