With the contribution of Asia Centre’s president : Jean-François Di Meglio This timely book examines the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), assessing its effect on the international economic order and global governance more broadly. Through a variety of qualitative case…
Jean-François Di Meglio.
In the latest edition of China Analysis, published by the ECFR and Asia Centre, we look at how Beijing views climate policies in the wake of the Copenhagen conference. China was blamed for forcing the conference into disarray and preventing…
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific
- The Republic of Korea: key actor in North-East Asia
- Memo – China-Pakistan relations: “China Pakistan Economic Corridor” (CPEC) and beyond – Dr. Rifaat Hussain
- Democracy, Indonesian Military and 2019 Elections – Dr. Yohanes Sulaiman