In November, the Chinese Communist party installed a new leadership – but did the 18th party congress also endorse a new reform agenda for China? The new Standing Committee of seven members is older than its predecessor five years ago…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?