In November, the Chinese Communist party installed a new leadership – but did the 18th party congress also endorse a new reform agenda for China? The new Standing Committee of seven members is older than its predecessor five years ago…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping