Memo of the annual seminar of the Observatory, 21 January, 2019, in partnership with Irsem. With Prof. Jay Batongbacal (University of the Philippines, Institute for Maritime Affairs and law of the Sea), Dr Vannarith Chheang (ISEAS-NTU-AVI), Emmanuel Dubois de Prisque…
by Joseph Franco, Research fellow, Centre of Excellence for National Security, S. Rajaratnam School of International Studies (RSIS), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Note n°9/16, Southeast Asia Observatory, cycle 2018-2019, June 2018 States bordering the Sulu Sea have found a new…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?