Thursday, 21 November 2019 Paris, 75115 Based on a “shared heritage” in the Pacific, French President Emmanuel Macron had outlined in 2018 projects to strengthen cooperation with India and Australia upon security, economy and environment matters. As Chinese influence…
JA 31 – Japan’s Position in the Overall Security Arrangements for the Asia-Pacific Region in 2013 – Oct 2013
In September 2012, the world discovered how much Sino-Japanese relations have deteriorated since the mid-2000s after violent anti-Japanese protests enflamed Chinese public opinion. In Europe and the United States, some were concerned about the repercussions of these tensions on regional…
- Micronesia in Service to an American ‘Indo-Pacific’ Policy
- Thailand’s Draft National Space Act: Legal Developments in the Registration System and Space Debris Mitigation Measures
- Thailand’s Smaller-State Space Power Amid Great-Power Competition in the Space Domain
- Announcement: Thailand Joins the Space Race…!
- China’s foreign and security policy institutions and decision-making under Xi Jinping