Thursday, 21 November 2019 Paris, 75115 Based on a “shared heritage” in the Pacific, French President Emmanuel Macron had outlined in 2018 projects to strengthen cooperation with India and Australia upon security, economy and environment matters. As Chinese influence…
JA 31 – Japan’s Position in the Overall Security Arrangements for the Asia-Pacific Region in 2013 – Oct 2013
In September 2012, the world discovered how much Sino-Japanese relations have deteriorated since the mid-2000s after violent anti-Japanese protests enflamed Chinese public opinion. In Europe and the United States, some were concerned about the repercussions of these tensions on regional…
- India’s climate change approach: what to expect
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…