China’s growing defence budget is a symbol for China’s military rise. However, little is known about the state of China’s defence sector. Beijing is not only developing its own military-industrial complex, the country is also struggling with the reform of…
The latest edition of China Analysis by the ECFR and Asia Centre deals with China’s maritime ambitions. It examines the rise of China’s naval power – by looking at the increasingly open debates between Chinese experts and commentators themselves. China…
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?
- L’Indo-Pacifique à l’heure du Covid-19 : une affirmation des blocs
- Asie centrale : une crise peut en cacher une autre
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific