Summary – ANALYSIS OF CURRENT AFFAIRS – Growing confusion in domestic politics Continuity in post-Obama relations with the United States – POINTS OF VIEW ON CURRENT AFFAIRS – Nakagawa Hidenao and Tahara Sôichirô, “In the next elections, I will propose…
Fears in Europe that China works to lock the US into a “G2” embrace so as to dominate the global agenda do not reflect Chinese experts’ current strategic thinking. This is the main finding of this issue of China Analysis,…
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?
- L’Indo-Pacifique à l’heure du Covid-19 : une affirmation des blocs
- Asie centrale : une crise peut en cacher une autre
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific