Along with the recent democratization, the ongoing peace process has transformed the Counter Insurgency (COIN) strategy and tactics of the Myanmar military (Tatmadaw). Political reforms after 2010 created the new dynamic of civil-military relation, shifting paradigm in the COIN activities….
- India’s climate change approach: what to expect
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…