Along with the recent democratization, the ongoing peace process has transformed the Counter Insurgency (COIN) strategy and tactics of the Myanmar military (Tatmadaw). Political reforms after 2010 created the new dynamic of civil-military relation, shifting paradigm in the COIN activities….
- India’s foreign policy under Modi’s second term: Risks and opportunities
- Abe’s Coast Guard Diplomacy in Southeast Asia – Jay Tarriela
- Memo – Southeast Asia and the BRI – Annual Seminar
- [EN] Newsletter #29 – January 2019
- Transnational Security in the Sulu Sea: Something New or Something Old? – Joseph Franco