Although the declining Yen seen in late December 2012 initially corresponded to a correction, the current monetary policy of competitive devaluation used by Japan to take the country out of its deflationary spiral is worrying. Beyond the controversial reactions to…
In the aftermath of the triple disaster of March 2011, this issue is in line with the previous one and proposes a precise vision, after the past months, at the same time of the assessment to draw up and of…
- Mapping The 2020 Thai Political Crisis
- Corruption and power plays in the Royal Thai Navy’s new leadership
- Modernising the Royal Thai Navy
- The Royal Thai Navy’s Theoretical Application of the Maritime Hybrid Warfare Concept
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?