As the surveys announced, the Liberal-Democratic Party had a sweeping victory during the senatorial elections on the 21 July 2013. This triumph came about after the Prime Minister, Shinzō Abe, in June 2013, unveiled the highly awaited “third arrow”. This…
- A New Taiwanese Representative Office in Aix-en-Provence: A French “Political Distancing” vis-à-vis China ?
- L’Indo-Pacifique à l’heure du Covid-19 : une affirmation des blocs
- Asie centrale : une crise peut en cacher une autre
- The Belt and Road Initiative and Global Governance
- Australia, France, China approaches to the Indo-pacific