As the surveys announced, the Liberal-Democratic Party had a sweeping victory during the senatorial elections on the 21 July 2013. This triumph came about after the Prime Minister, Shinzō Abe, in June 2013, unveiled the highly awaited “third arrow”. This…
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?