France will be hosting the 21st Session of the Conference of the Parties (COP 21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), from November 30th to December 11th, 2015. COP 21 will be a crucial conference, as…
JA 35 – Japan’s competitiveness and attractiveness issues in 2014: The high-stakes goals of the Abe government, between discourse and reality – Oct. 2014
In line with the topics introduced by the previous issue of Japan Analysis (focusing on Japan’s openness to the world), this 35th issue of Japan Analysis explores the various actions recently initiated by the Abe government to make Japan a…
- China and the West: An overview of growing competition in the Global South and the impact of China’s rise
- Milk Tea Alliance 2.0: Towards greater political leverage and civic awareness?
- India’s push for vaccine diplomacy
- The 13th Party Congress and then…
- Indonesia and West Papua Relations – (Long) Road to Move Forward?